
We are finally in the last trimester. I guess the time went by fast, but it felt like it took forever for me to show - I mean show to the point where there was no confusing whether I was pregnant or just fat. I was so glad that I "popped" before school started and kids weren't looking at me wondering if I drank too much beer over the summer. I have to say that going back-to-school was a much easier

Landre is becoming more and more active everyday. He's just like his mom,
food improves his spirits. Immediately after I eat he's moving all over the place. It's the most amazing sensation to feel that little guy moving himself around. It's so cool to feel him, but I love looking down at my belly and actually seeing it move too. Steen's been reading a little Dr. Seuss - Oh Baby the Places You'll Go (thanks Josh and Jenny). Of course Steen has to read in a really ridiculous voice so who knows if Landre will even recognize his voice when he finally comes. I love seeing how excited Steen is about his son. He's always in awe at my growing belly, loves telling me about babies he sees throughout the day and often says, "I can't wait to see what he looks like! I love him so much!"
(Pictures taken by "professional" friend Sarah Collins)